Log date: 2003 Aug 22 - 23:31:17




Karoth (j) leaves up.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting Zigrakh (z).
Zigrakh (z) is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
Zgrugh is standing here.
You could not concentrate enough.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) joins Zigrakh (z)'s fight.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Karoth (j) pounds an olog-hai troll's right arm extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine>
Tevat (t) joins Zigrakh (z)'s fight.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Tevat (t) pounds an olog-hai troll's body extremely hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine>aaassist
You assist Zigrakh (z).
Zgrugh joins Zigrakh (z)'s fight.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll says 'I will rip your heart out, Zgrugh!'
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Zgrugh pounds an olog-hai troll's right arm extremely hard.
You stab an olog-hai troll's right foot extremely hard.
An olog-hai troll lightly cleaves Zigrakh (z)'s left leg and tickles it.
Zigrakh (z) slashes an olog-hai troll's right leg very hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Fine Zigrakh (z):Fine>
Tevat (t) pounds an olog-hai troll's left foot extremely hard.
Zigrakh (z) slashes an olog-hai troll's body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Hurt Zigrakh (z):Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds an olog-hai troll's left leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Hurt Zigrakh (z):Fine>
Zgrugh pounds an olog-hai troll's right leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Hurt Zigrakh (z):Fine>
You stab an olog-hai troll's left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Wounded Zigrakh (z):Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Wounded Zigrakh (z):Fine>You can't do that while fighting.
Tevat (t) pounds an olog-hai troll's left leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Wounded Zigrakh (z):Fine>
Zigrakh (z) slashes an olog-hai troll's right foot hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Wounded Zgrugh:Hurt>
You stab an olog-hai troll's right leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Wounded Zgrugh:Hurt>
Karoth (j) pounds an olog-hai troll's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Hurt>
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll sends Zgrugh sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Hurt>
An olog-hai troll cleaves Zgrugh's left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Hurt>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Hurt>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly slashes Zigrakh (z)'s right foot and
tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Hurt>
An olog-hai troll cleaves Zgrugh's left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Wounded>
Tevat (t) pounds an olog-hai troll's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Bad Zgrugh:Wounded>
Zigrakh (z) heroically rescues Zgrugh.
Zgrugh seems to have recovered his senses.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is on a Stone Stair. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
You stab an olog-hai troll's left leg very hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>aggcha m a
Ok.
Karoth (j) pounds an olog-hai troll's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Awful>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Awful>
Zigrakh (z) slashes an olog-hai troll's right hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
An olog-hai troll is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Fine an olog-hai troll:Dying>
Tevat (t) pounds an olog-hai troll's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
Your blood freezes as you hear an olog-hai troll's death cry.
An olog-hai troll is dead! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine>
Tevat (t) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an olog-hai troll.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>
Tevat (t) approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zigrakh (z) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Zigrakh (z) masterfully draws an engraved warhammer.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves down.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zigrakh (z) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmja
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Zigrakh (z) approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Zgrugh pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
An Underground Stream

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjahit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves west.
An Underground Stream

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>Karoth (j) leaves west.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
Zigrakh (z) is standing here.
Zgrugh is standing here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zigrakh (z) leaves west.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmja
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>Tevat (t) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
You stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaZigrakh (z) has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaZigrakh (z) leaves east.
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Tevat (t):Hurt>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjahit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Dark Tunnel
Zigrakh (z) is standing here.
Zgrugh is standing here.
Zigrakh (z) leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
hit surmjaKaroth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zigrakh (z).
Zigrakh (z) is here, fighting *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Zgrugh is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>e
hit surmjaAlas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Karoth (j) leaves south.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>Karoth (j) leaves south.
Rough Junction
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
The badly decayed head of a Half-Elf is spiked on a pole here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
hit surmjaAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>Karoth (j) leaves north.
Rough Junction
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
You stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body hard.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Karoth (j) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
hit surmja
Zigrakh (z) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>Zigrakh (z) leaves south.
You're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
The badly decayed head of a Half-Elf is spiked on a pole here.
Zgrugh is here, fighting *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zgrugh.
Zgrugh pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine>
Tevat (t) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjao CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Zigrakh (z) has arrived from the south.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

hit surmjao CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Zigrakh (z) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaClumsy Intersection
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
A Damp Tunnel
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaZigrakh (z) has arrived from the north.
You stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
hit surmja
Zigrakh (z) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>Zgrugh approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
hit surmja
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Zgrugh pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>You're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmja*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Zigrakh (z) approaches *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
You approach *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to stab him.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>
hit surmjahit surmjaYou're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly slashes Zigrakh (z)'s right arm and
tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Zigrakh (z):Fine>
hit surmjaYou're already fighting!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjahit surmjaThey aren't here.
Zigrakh (z) leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) bleeds from open wounds.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Clumsy Intersection

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaKaroth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
The badly decayed head of a Half-Elf is spiked on a pole here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaKaroth (j) leaves north.
Rough Junction
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmja
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine>
hit surmjaThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
Zigrakh (z) is standing here.
Zgrugh is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Dark Tunnel
Zigrakh (z) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zigrakh (z) leaves south.
Karoth (j) leaves west.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit surmjaKaroth (j) leaves north.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Tevat (t) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

Karoth (j) says 'tr'

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine>+ e
say e
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>track
You stop tracking your victim.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Karoth (j) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Karoth (j) leaves north.
A Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Gutted Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Gutted Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Gutted Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
A Gutted Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Dirt Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Stone Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Stone Tunnel
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Stone Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Dirt Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Earthy Tunnel
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Earthy Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Earthy Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Earthy Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) leaves up.
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>305/404 hits and 38/147 moves.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Tevat (t) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

g draught allquaff draught
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Karoth (j) swiftly dodges an ugly forest troll's attempt to smite him.
Karoth (j) pounds an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Dreary Forest
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>s
Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Withering Grass
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>s
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>Small Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Forest
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>e
Dark Forest
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>e
Dark Forest
Exits: *north*, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine>s
Dark Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Lost in the Dim Forest
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Pine Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
Hmm... you have lost the track.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Lost in the Dim Forest
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rocky Plain
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Zigrakh narrates 'stare?'

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tj e
tell karoth e
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
narr ?Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Rocky Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but you keep it at bay.
You stab a demon wolf's left hindfoot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Galil!'

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>bdibash dis

You are rescued by Karoth (j), you are confused!
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Karoth!'
A demon wolf says 'I will rip your heart out, Karoth!'

A demon wolf barely hits Karoth (j)'s right arm and tickles it.

Karoth (j) pounds a demon wolf's left foreleg extremely hard and tickles it.

eTevat narrates 'vafan melee satyg'

A demon wolf strongly hits Karoth (j)'s right hand and tickles it.

Tevat (t) joins Karoth (j)'s fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Tevat!'
A demon wolf says 'I will rip your heart out, Tevat!'
Tevat (t) pounds a demon wolf's right hindfoot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Battlefield
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Rocky Plain
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

Zigrakh narrates 'only awful'

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
In a Thick Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
In a Thick Forest
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Dead Forest
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: east, *west*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
The Vanishing Stream
The rabid rabbit is here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, east, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
In a Dead Forest
Exits: *north*, east, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
In a Dead Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>s
At the Slopes of a Rocky Outcropping
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, *east*.
Aha, you have found your victim!

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
hit surmjaKaroth (j) has arrived from the north.
You try to stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
Karoth (j) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
hit surmjaYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Clearing
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>n
Behind an Abandoned Building
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>n
Abandoned Inn
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the south.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
Old Courtyard
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *north*, south, *west*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
You try to keep a demon wolf at bay, but fail.
A demon wolf hits your right leg hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak a demon wolf:Healthy>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Galil!'

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak a demon wolf:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak a demon wolf:Healthy>
A demon wolf barely hits your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak a demon wolf:Healthy>
You are rescued by Karoth (j), you are confused!
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Karoth!'
A demon wolf says 'I will rip your heart out, Karoth!'

Tevat (t) joins Karoth (j)'s fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Tevat!'
A demon wolf says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Tevat (t) pounds a demon wolf's right hindfoot very hard and tickles it.

sA demon wolf strongly hits Karoth (j)'s body and tickles it.

Karoth (j) pounds a demon wolf's body extremely hard.

Inactivity timeout postponed...
A demon wolf strongly hits Karoth (j)'s head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Dense Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
A demon wolf leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>In a Dense Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>tj se
tell karoth se
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>tj ee ee
tell karoth ee ee
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>e
In a Dense Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: south, west.

sYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine Move:Exhausted>g draught allquaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You try to keep a brutish forest troll at bay, but fail.
You stab a brutish forest troll's right arm extremely hard and tickle it.
A brutish forest troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a brutish forest troll:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a brutish forest troll:Fine>bdibash dis

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

A brutish forest troll crushes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

You are rescued by Karoth (j), you are confused!
Tevat (t) joins Karoth (j)'s fight.
A brutish forest troll says 'I will rip your heart out, Tevat!'
A brutish forest troll says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face
Karoth!'

agg
Karoth (j) pounds a brutish forest troll's body extremely hard.

A brutish forest troll crushes Karoth (j)'s right leg and tickles it.

Zigrakh (z) has arrived from the north.

Zigrakh (z) leaves east.

eZigrakh (z) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Zigrakh (z) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
cha m a
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>In a Dense Forest
Exits: *north*, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
In a Dense Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
In a Dense Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: south, west.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
A mass of vines lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.
You stab a mass of vines' root extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mass of vines:Fine>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mass of vines:Fine>
A mass of vines barely hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mass of vines:Fine>
Tevat (t) joins your fight.
Tevat (t) pounds a mass of vines' branch extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mass of vines:Hurt>
You stab a mass of vines' root extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a mass of vines:Hurt>
Tevat (t) sends a mass of vines sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
Karoth (j) bleeds from open wounds.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>In a Dense Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Karoth (j) is standing here.
Tevat (t) is standing here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>276/404 hits and 25/147 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
In a Dusky Forest
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
In a Dusky Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
In a Dusky Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
In a Dark Forest
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
hit surmjaYou try to stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>bash surmja
You don't see any surmja here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
hit surmjaDeep in a Large Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
hit surmjaIn a Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Karoth (j) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
In a Dark Forest
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
(done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Brooding Hills
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
Brooding Hills
Exits: *north*, *south*, west, *down*.

Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Forested Incline
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is resting here.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
hit surmjaYou stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Brooding Hills

* CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>e
hit surmjaAlas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine Move:Weak>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>g zaugurz-draught packquaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Fainting>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south
(done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Karoth tells you 'den e shaws'

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>cw 200cha w 200
Wimpy set to: 200

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Bald Hillocks
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* hides an embellished longbow.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit surmjaYou strongly stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>bash surmja
Tevat (t) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

Karoth (j) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand very hard and
shatters it.

Your bash at *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends him sprawling.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You stab *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
Tevat (t) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Dying>
Karoth (j) pounds *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry.
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kick
Kick whom?

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>rev bow
You start to search for a bow.

Tevat (t) shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

You found an embellished longbow.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Tevat (t) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>look in corpsecorpse (here) :
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
a dark broadsword (brand new)
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a full metal helmet (brand new)
a heavy morningstar
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of greaves (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a thin pair of vambraces (brand new)
a russet cloak (brand new)
a strange set of lock picks
a stone
a studded leather belt
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a water skin
a sable pouch
a leather backpack

A log!
Make your own free website on Tripod.com