Log date: 2003 Aug 16 - 09:32:16



Karoth (j) leaves down.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
You stop searching.
A Dark Tunnel

o CW>wh *orc*where *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

+ sitter väl cavetrack
You stop searching.

o CW>
say sitter väl cave
Ok.

o CW>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two tracks of *a Troll* leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - two tracks of *a Troll* leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* leading east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* leading east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from above (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from above (done less than 6 hours ago).

Karoth (j) nods solemnly.

+ ACK   - a track of an Orc coming from above (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from above (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - two tracks of *an Elf* leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from above (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading up (done less than 3 hours ago).

+ 4 troll
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o CW>
say ACK
Ok.

o CW>
say 4 troll
Ok.

o CW>+ w
say w
Ok.

o CW>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CW>
Karoth (j) says 'oh'

o CW>+ elf w 3
say elf w 3
Ok.

o CW>lx
A Dark Tunnel
Karoth (j) is standing here.

o CW>exit
East  - Clumsy Intersection
West  - A Dark Tunnel
Up    - Intersection

o CW>+ kolla
say kolla
Ok.

o CW>
Karoth (j) says 'testa'

o CW>
Karoth (j) says 'elf då'

o CW>lx
A Dark Tunnel
Karoth (j) is standing here.

o CW>exit
East  - Clumsy Intersection
West  - A Dark Tunnel
Up    - Intersection

o CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Karoth               - A Dark Tunnel
Galil                - A Dark Tunnel

o CW>
Karoth (j) says 'eller '

o CW>+ ja
say ja
Ok.

o CW>
Karoth (j) says 'dom döda väl elf'

o CW>+ kolla
Karoth (j) leaves west.
A Dark Tunnel
say kolla
Ok.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Trash-filled Tunnel
On the ground, there are three bits of raw meat.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Intersection

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Trash-filled Tunnel
There are three bits of raw meat here.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Intersection

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Garbage Pile
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here on the Garbage Pile!'

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Intersection

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Rocky Passageway

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here at the Bottom of a Natural Chimney!'

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves up.
Bend in the Passage

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Twisted Passageway

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Damp Intersection
On the ground, there are four smoked pieces of meat.
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Filthy Chamber
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is resting here.

o CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Damp Intersection
There are four smoked pieces of meat here.

o CW>396/396 hits and 138/146 moves.

o CW>
hit *orc*They aren't here.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Twisted Passageway

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Bend in the Passage
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW>
hit *elf**an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
You try to pound *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.

o CW *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here at the Bottom of a Natural Chimney!'

o CW>flush q
You begin to search ...
Karoth (j) leaves up.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Bend in the Passage
You have found *an Elf*!
*an Elf* leaves east sneaking.

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW>
hit *elf*
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Twisted Passageway

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>
hit *elf*
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Damp Intersection
There are four smoked pieces of meat here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Filthy Chamber
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.

o CW>e
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Damp Intersection
On the ground, there are four smoked pieces of meat.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.

Karoth (j) leaves up.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Upper Chamber
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW>
hit *elf*w*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
You pound *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Karoth (j) leaves down.
*an Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
hit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
Karoth (j) has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
Karoth (j) fails to pound *an Elf*.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>d
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Damp Intersection
You see four smoked pieces of meat on the ground.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>*a Troll* strongly pounds Karoth (j)'s right arm and tickles it.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>w
Twisted Passageway
Exits: east, west.
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*wYou approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
hit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
You pound *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
Karoth (j) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
Karoth (j) pounds *an Elf*'s right hand very hard.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
hit *elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Bend in the Passage

o CW HP:Fine>e
Twisted Passageway
Exits: east, west.
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
Karoth (j) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Bend in the Passage
*an Elf* is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Karoth (j)'s attempt to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*Karoth (j) leaves down.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
They aren't here.
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here at the Bottom of a Natural Chimney!'

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves up.
Bend in the Passage
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW HP:Fine>flush q
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
Karoth (j) pounds *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine>You begin to search ...

hit *elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *elf*o CW HP:Fine>You pound *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*Karoth (j) leaves up.
Bend in the Passage
You have found *an Elf*!
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!
Karoth (j) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
Karoth (j) pounds *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves up.
Bend in the Passage

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>flush q
You begin to search ...
Karoth (j) leaves east.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Twisted Passageway
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
You have found *an Elf*!

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*o CW HP:Fine>You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Bend in the Passage
*an Elf* is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
You pound *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Karoth (j) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>
hit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs and an Elf are here at the Bottom of a Natural Chimney!'

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

o CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful Karoth (j):Fine>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves up.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves south.
Rocky Passageway

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves north.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) swiftly dodges a stone troll's attempt to hit him.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
Karoth (j) panics, and attempts to flee.
Karoth (j) leaves up.

o CW>u
Bend in the Passage
*an Elf* is here, fighting Karoth (j).
Karoth (j) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: east, down.

o CW>
hit *elf*o CW>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves down.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Bottom of a Natural Chimney
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.

o CW>
hit *elf*
Karoth (j) leaves up.
Bend in the Passage

o CW>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o CW>They aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Twisted Passageway
*a Troll* is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*an Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.

o CW>
hit *elf*o CW>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

o CW>
hit *elf*hit *elf*hit *elf*o CW>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Karoth (j) pounds *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

o CW>
*a Troll* shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

o CW>
As Karoth (j) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!

o CW>Karoth (j) leaves west.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Bend in the Passage
They aren't here.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
As *a Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW>
As *a Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW>
As *a Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW>
As *a Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

o CW>
*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
Karoth (j) gets a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

o CW>
Karoth (j) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Karoth (j) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW>aaassist
You assist Karoth (j).
You pound *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll*:Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bashlabel BB*a Troll* avoids being bashed by Karoth (j) who loses his balance.

*a Troll* sends Karoth (j) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Your bash at *a Troll* sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll*:Fine Karoth (j):Fine>Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>exa BBYou see nothing special about him.
*a Troll* (BB) has a few scratches.
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have:
       A light wound at the left foot.
*a Troll* (BB) is using:
<wielded>            an engraved warhammer
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (used)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (used)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a thin pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of greaves (worn out)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a leather pouch
<worn as belt>       a green silken sash
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* lightly hits Karoth (j)'s head and tickles it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right hand very hard and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>exa 2.troll
You see nothing special about him.
*a Troll* is in an excellent condition.
*a Troll* is using:
<worn as shield>     a large metal shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a full metal helmet (used)
<worn on arms>       a thick pair of chain mail sleeves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a pair of chain mail leggings (used)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ring

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left foot extremely hard and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>label 2.troll CC
Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* who loses his balance.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>*a Troll* (BB) avoids being bashed by Karoth (j) who loses his balance.

Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s right foot and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>tj ta 2an tror ja
tell karoth ta 2an tror ja
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>cons
The perfect match!
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>cons 2.troll
Now where did that chicken go?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* (CC) who loses his balance.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s body extremely hard.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Fine Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* (CC) who loses his balance.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
You strongly pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left foot and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>tj 2an e lowbie
tell karoth 2an e lowbie
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bashbash*a Troll* (BB) sends Karoth (j) sprawling with a powerful bash.
Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right hand extremely hard and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>tj labela nu din mupp
tell karoth labela nu din mupp
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (CC) hits Karoth (j)'s left foot hard and tickles it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Karoth (j) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.
You strongly pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left foot and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash*a Troll* (BB) pounds Karoth (j)'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>l
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Troll* (BB) is sitting here.
*a Troll* (CC) is here, fighting Karoth (j).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Karoth (j) is here, fighting *a Troll* (CC).

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth tells you 'har ju det slår 2.nu'
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>pstat
OB: 161%, DB: 23%, PB: 36%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,117 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* (CC) who loses his balance.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (CC)'s right arm extremely hard.

As *a Troll* (BB) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash*a Troll* (BB) pounds Karoth (j)'s right leg extremely hard.

Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>tj lol den gick wimpy
tell karoth lol den gick wimpy
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>tj slå 1.
tell karoth slå 1.
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) seems to have recovered his senses.
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right leg extremely hard.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth tells you ':)'

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>tj splitta parry
tell karoth splitta parry
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (CC)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*a Troll* (CC) says 'hmm'

*a Troll* (BB) sends Karoth (j) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Your bash at *a Troll* (BB) sends him sprawling.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Hurt Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>You can't do that while fighting.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash*a Troll* (CC) says 'bad now'
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left leg extremely hard.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s right arm very hard.

bash
Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* (CC) who loses his balance.

tj fetingen wounded
Karoth (j) sends *a Troll* (BB) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>
tell karoth fetingen wounded
Ok.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s right hand extremely hard.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>l
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Troll* (BB) is here, fighting Karoth (j).
*a Troll* (CC) is here, fighting Karoth (j).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Karoth (j) is here, fighting *a Troll* (BB).

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>
You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s body extremely hard.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Wounded Karoth (j):Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Bad Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW *a Troll* (BB):Bad Karoth (j):Fine>bash
You begin to feel thirsty.

Karoth (j) avoids being bashed by *a Troll* (CC) who loses his balance.

ds
*a Troll* (BB) sends Karoth (j) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW>drink skin
You drink the water.
A water skin is now empty.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBhit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BB*a Troll* (CC) falls down laughing.
They aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>e
Damp Intersection
You see four smoked pieces of meat on the ground.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW>e
hit BBFilthy Chamber
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
*a Troll* (BB) is standing here.
Exits: west.

o CW>You pound *a Troll* (BB)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Troll* (BB) pounds your body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad>
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
hit BBDamp Intersection
On the ground, there are four smoked pieces of meat.
*a Troll* (BB) is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW HP:Fine>w
hit BBYou approach *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad>
hit BBYou're already fighting!
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves up.

o CW HP:Fine>Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Troll* (CC) is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Karoth (j) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (CC)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBwThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>Bend in the Passage
Exits: east, down.

o CW HP:Fine>e
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Troll* (CC) is here, fighting Karoth (j).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Karoth (j) is here, fighting *a Troll* (CC).
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (CC)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* (CC) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (CC)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Troll* (CC)'s death cry.
*a Troll* (CC) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Damp Intersection
You see four smoked pieces of meat on the ground.

Filthy Chamber
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
Exits: west.
You swiftly dodge a troll infant's attempt to hit you.
You pound a troll infant's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine a troll infant:Hurt>
hit BBThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine a troll infant:Hurt>
Karoth (j) leaves west.
A troll infant says 'YOU! Galil! You will die before your time.'
A troll infant lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine a troll infant:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Damp Intersection
There are four smoked pieces of meat here.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW HP:Fine>u
hit BBUpper Chamber
*a Troll* (BB) is here, fighting Karoth (j).
Karoth (j) is here, fighting *a Troll* (BB).
Exits: down.
Karoth (j) lightly pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s right hand and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine>You approach *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Karoth (j) leaves down.
Damp Intersection
There are four smoked pieces of meat here.
*a Troll* (BB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBKaroth (j) approaches *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.
You approach *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad Karoth (j):Fine>
hit BBYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Bad Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BB
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBKaroth (j) leaves west.
Bend in the Passage
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Damp Intersection
On the ground, there are four smoked pieces of meat.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BB
*a Troll* (BB) has arrived from the east.
Karoth (j) approaches *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.
*a Troll* (BB) pounds Karoth (j)'s head and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBYou pound *a Troll* (BB)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Awful Karoth (j):Fine>You're already fighting!
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s left leg hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Awful Karoth (j):Fine>
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BB
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBThey aren't here.
Karoth (j) leaves east.
Damp Intersection
On the ground, there are four smoked pieces of meat.
*a Troll* (BB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>You approach *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.
Karoth (j) approaches *a Troll* (BB), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Awful>
hit BBYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Awful>
hit BBYou're already fighting!
*a Troll* (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* (BB) leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BB
Karoth (j) leaves west.
Twisted Passageway
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Troll* (BB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
hit BBYou pound *a Troll* (BB)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s head very hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* (BB) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Dying>
hit BBYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Dying>You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Troll* (BB):Dying>
Karoth (j) pounds *a Troll* (BB)'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Troll* (BB)'s death cry.
*a Troll* (BB) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine>look in corpse
Karoth (j) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.

o CW HP:Fine>corpse (here) :
a butcher knife (brand new)
an engraved warhammer
a forest green cloak (used)
a gold ring
a green silken sash
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of greaves (worn out)
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thin pair of vambraces (used)
a ring
a spiked metal helmet (used)
a stone
a thick metal breastplate (used)
a water skin
a leather pouch
a moneybag
a leather backpack
a pair of smooth, black boots
a large sack
a leather satchel

o CW HP:Fine>+ såja
say såja
Ok.
A log!
Make your own free website on Tripod.com